Catch my other blog filled with humor, love, laughter, ideas, & solutions along that path called home.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let's slow it down a bit!

Today when my husband got home, has asked me if I had heard about the lady in a Florida grocery checkout line? She handed $50 to the person behind her and said, "This is for your groceries. If you don't need it, pass it down the line." The person passed it down the line. This continued for some time. People even started adding to the enevelope of money. I don't know who ended up using the grocery money, but it doesn't really matter. What matters is that because one person did a kind deed in difficult economic times, it caused many more to walk a little taller that day.

So...I have decided it would be good to slow down a bit and enjoy my family, friends, and neighbors more. Let's take time to look around and see how we can make someone elses day better!

1 comment:

DJ said...

That was such a good story. You guys are so generous and we love being your friends!

A Little Dance...featuring Troy and Meghan

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!